The First Storey Building in Nigeria is located in Badagry, Lagos State, Nigeria. It attracts thousands of visitors yearly. The house was completely built in 1845. It is the most popular mission house in Badagry because the first sets of missionaries in Nigeria settled at the building. The rooms has six big rooms, four stores, two big sitting rooms, and a safe where precious items are kept.
History also has it that it was a place where returnee slaves lodged. Samuel Ajayi Crowther, a returnee slave lived in one of the rooms of the building. From the outside, the building looks old and frail but the wooden staircase looks as strong as ever. In the upper floor of the building, there is a glass containing the English and Yoruba versions of the bible that was translated by Bishop Ajayi Crowther.