- Warn your girl child never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation including uncles.
- Avoid getting dressed in front of your child once he/ she is 2years old. Lean to excuse yourself.
- If you have to hire a house-help please kindly take them for HIV screening to determine their HIV status, properly interview them and make up your mind to treat them well.
- Never allow any adult refer to your new born as 'my wife' or 'my husband'
- Never tempt your husband with your younger sister. (Else he'd say its hers and the devil's fault)
- Avoid unnecessary familiarity and make sure you take care of your husband by yourself lest you lead him into temptation.
- Whenever your child goes out to play with friends make sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they played together because young people now sexually abuse themselves.
- Never force your child to visit any adult he or she is not comfortable with and also be observant if your child becomes too fond of a particular adult.
- Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn you might need to patiently ask a lot of questions from your child.
- If you don't teach your children about sex, thesociety will teach them the wrong values.
- It is always advisable you go through any new material like cartoons you just bought for them before they start seeing it themselves.
- Teach your 3year olds how to wash their private parts properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those areas and that includes you. (remember,charity begins at home and with you)
- Blacklist some materials you think could threaten the sanity of your child (that includes music, movies and musicians) and let them understand the value of standing out of the crowd.
- Once your child complains about a particular person, don't keep quiet about it. Take up the case
and show them you can defend them always!
Now if after reading through this and you think its useful enough.
Don't forget to SHARE